Avaya IP500 Analog Phone 2 Features
- Provides 12 RJ45 ports – The first 2 ports are analog extension ports for the connection of analog telephones. It can be fitted with an IP500 trunk interface card that uses an additional 4 ports for connections.
- Maximum – 4 per IP500 or IP500 V2 control unit running IP Office; 3 per IP500 V2 control unit running IP Office Partner Version
- Compatible with IP500 Control Unit running IP Office R5.0 or higher
- Compatible with IP500 V2 Control Unit running IP Office R6.0 or higher or IP Office Partner Version
- Compatible with analog telephones
- Optional IP500 trunk interface cards – IP500 Analog Trunk 4, IP500 Universal PRI 1, IP500 Universal PRI 2
- IP500 Analog Phone 2