The Avaya J100 and 1600 series 5V power adapter provides Avaya IP Phones with local power (Power over Ethernet – PoE), where your network switch cannot provide Power over Ethernet ports for IP Phones.
- 5V power supply
- Plugs into power input on bottom of Avaya 1600 series or Avaya J100 series IP phones
This adapter is required and can be used for:
- Local power supply of an Avaya IP Telephone (See compatible types of Avaya phones)
- Basically, one Avaya button module can be connected to an Avaya IP phone if it is supplied with power via the network (POE). If you want to connect two or three Avaya button modules to an Avaya IP phone a local Avaya 5V power adapter is required.
Compatible with the following types of Avaya IP Devices
- Avaya 1603, 1603SW, 1608, 1608-I, 1616 and 1616-I
- Avaya J129, J139, J159, J169 and J179
- Avaya JBM24 and JEM24 button modules